ZigarooLV2Online
Following: 2Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Camera
2024-07-30 10:48:34
Re:Camera UTC time is wrong, not EDT
@Solla-topee Turned off the account on camera of Tapo app, the camera was no longer connecting to Lorex NVR. Did a test and still 1 hr off set in the notification.
0HELPFULS
2024-07-29 12:20:17
@Solla-topee Disconnect? the cameras are wireless. One thing to note, i have 3 cameras which saves to the Lorex NVR and all three have the issue but i have 4th one not connect (uses SD card) and it...
0HELPFULS
2024-07-25 11:39:39
It’s a Lorex NVR using OVIF. I will give that a try but the question remains, why this was not an issue prior to the firmware upgrade?
0HELPFULS
2024-07-24 23:12:30
Hi @Solla-topee The recording and playback are OK, they the right time, it's the notification which are off by an hour. I did a camera reboot and also tried camera power cycle, issue still there. My...
0HELPFULS
2024-07-23 14:02:14
Camera UTC time is wrong, not EDT
When the camera does a detection, the info is off by one hour. In the Tapo app, for my camera device info i have it set as UTC-5 New York as i'm in that time zone but currently we are on EDT...
0HELPFULS
2024-07-19 12:09:45
Re:Camara firmware update not available c520ws
Sorry Wayne, this is not the Solution. I understand how the firmware is being released but as I’ve said the application is telling us that we are up to date when in reality it’s not. When we do a...
0HELPFULS