bio82LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request
a week ago
Re: Turn on/off Smart Control for all KE100 valves
Hello, No update after my last reply? If there is no way to add a button to control all devices at once, could you at least add a button for each valve in order to turn Smart Control on and off...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2024-03-06 16:20:13
@Wayne-TP Sorry, I did not see your edit... In my case, I have 8 valves working and I guess most user have more than one device. I don't think that long vacation is the only reason to disable the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-02-20 09:44:08
Re:Option - First day of week to "Monday"
Hello @Wayne-TP Half of the world starts week on Monday. In fact, I live in Europe and most European countries' calendars show Monday as the first day of the week. The Geneva-based ISO standards...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
2024-02-12 17:14:30
Option - First day of week to "Monday"
Hello, It would be great if the Tapo app had the choice to choose Monday as first day of the week, as it is used in many countries. It would be more familiar for many users when configuring devices...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2024-02-12 15:59:37
Hello, Any update here? Will the Tapo app include new functions to control all valves at the same time for some functions (at least, turn on/off smart schedule)? Thanks in advance!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2023-12-27 12:03:24
Smart control for KE100
Hi everyone, I requested an improvement for our KE100 valves that I think you all might find helpful in case you have more than one KE100 device (which I guess, it's most users). The idea is that...
0HELPFULS