MikeP_AutomatiLV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-08-29 21:32:45
Re:apple home kit
Geez admins - some legitimate posts get delayed for days until you authorize them, real people waiting for help. But hellenjos et al have been posting this kind of junk for more than a year, still...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-08-27 00:14:57
Re:Smart Bulb not flash in when I turn on
Once it's connected (which you did in your store room?) you don't need to re-connect it, it's already connected. There is a reset procedure if you want to start over. If Kasa can't see it (assuming...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-08-27 00:09:52
Re:Smart Plug will not turn off :( Any suggestions?
The relay is stuck, or starting to stick. Tapping it can sometimes free it. You should probably get it replaced, hopefully TP Link will take care of it.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-08-11 22:12:21
Re:Network issues & Kasa
Blocking IoT devices from the internet is very wise. If you haven't already, try to connect the android phone to the extender instead and restart kasa - it could be Kasa just needs to pick up a new...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-08-03 21:07:12
Re:all smartbulbs lost after power cut
I'd wait about 10 minutes, then check the bulb connection status in the router to be certain. Losing it's configuration is unusual but it certainly would be a hardware problem - you might be able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-08-03 08:54:55
Re:all smartbulbs lost after power cut
I'd have to think it's something with your router. It seems very unlikely more than one bulb would have that same hardware fault. Did you try moving one of them closer to the router? I know that's...
0HELPFULS