UKJimLV2Online
Following: 2Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Refresh Interval in User Interface - Where has it gone?
@Hank21 Hi Hank, I think the sensible thing would be for the Controller User Guide to be updated to explain admins should use Standalone mode to edit the value if it doesn't appear in Cloud...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Hank21 wrote @UKJim Do you clear the browser's cache? If not, you could try. Do you log in locally? Or via the cloud? In comparison to the local controller, the Cloud Controller may overlook some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 Hi Hank, I normally use Firefox with no problems previously. I have now also tried MS Edge and Chrome, all the same. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Jim
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Refresh Interval in User Interface - Where has it gone?
Hi, I can't see the Refresh Interval in the Global View, User Interface section of the Controller Settings? Normally shown under the Refresh Button setting..... Has it been removed for some reason?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-20 15:01:22
Re:EAP211/215 bridge with EAP650 plugged into LAN port doesn't act as wired?
Hi @Gnac Thanks for your input. Do your 115s have any kind of port control interface? How many LAN ports do the 115s have? What is the difference between eap215 and eap115? Gnac wrote @UKJim I have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2024-08-19 22:26:52
Re:EAP211/215 bridge with EAP650 plugged into LAN port doesn't act as wired?
d0ugmac1 wrote @UKJim wonder if this looks vaguely familiar :) https://static.tp-link.com/upload/case-study/2024/202405/20240502/B2B_BMW%20Golf%20Tourney_Case%20StudyFINAL.pdf @d0ugmac1...
0HELPFULS