mcavalcanteLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2024-04-14 15:22:06
Re:Please fix your app and take responsibility! We broke our cameras because of your app's bug.
@LUI7US here in Brasil I've received a good respnse from TPLink. They have taken my camera (expired warranty) and given a new one to me after I complainted in "Reclame aqui", a popular site in Brasil...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-09 02:48:21
Re:Please fix your app and take responsibility! We broke our cameras because of your app's bug.
@Solla-topee It is unacceptable the argument "network flutuation" once an first year of a enginering in any corner college knows that the network would never be a risk to impact a upgrade. For an...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-08 20:52:28
@Nickatsikas great!
0HELPFULS
2024-02-08 19:13:53
@Nickatsikas indeed. There´s platform you can work with a two stage bootloader, where one ocupy few bytes of the flash and is not upgradable and the other stage is fully upgradable. Whatever happens...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-08 15:41:37
@Jaris I didn´t know this device would have an internal LAN (IP/ethernet?) and this really could help, but I imagine it works if the IP stack doesn´t depend on the crashed software to be somehow...
0HELPFULS
2024-02-08 12:50:56
@mcavalcante If pressing reboot in the Tapo´s App is a risk, why don´t you guys from Tapo development team don´t lock this button until there´s a response from the camera or whatsoever during the...
0HELPFULS