Luca5chvLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-04-04 19:45:33
Re:Mac - "Another Device on the Network is Using"...
Hi @terziyski Thanks for your help! It worked! I tried several times switching back and forth between EXT and Main and I´m having no problems. Also I tried connecting TV´s, and Phones to both Signals...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-04-04 15:12:49
Hello @terziyski , Thanks for the follow up and your reply. I took an ScreenShoot of my RE´s current FirmWare. Is not the most updated one? Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-04-04 01:57:18
@terziyski Just to add, I just plug/unplugged the RE to take this picture (to double check if I had the latest firmware) and when _EXT was off, my laptop automatically connected to MAIN without...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-04-04 01:49:24
@terziyski For my iphone something similar is hapenning. It connects to EXT but when I tried to connect to MAIN nothing is happening (Wi fi Connection keeps looping) When I plugged/unplugged the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-04-04 01:35:26
@terziyski I think I sang Victory to early. It worked but then It stopped working. What I did in the middle is to select the EXT network in one of my Smart TV´s. Then When I switched from EXT to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2024-04-04 01:07:39
Hi @terziyski I selected the following settings Then I unplugged the router and when it finished starting, I unplugged/plugged the RE. Switching from MAIN to EXT worked but when I tried to switch it...
0HELPFULS