ValdanoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
Thursday
Re:Schedule day/night (IR) mode
Just joining the long list if persons lobbying for this useful feature to be added. Please, have the team review this suggestion.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2 weeks ago
Re:Uselessness Tapo c425 and detection problems
@MirkoCpn Too many of these issues, and Tapo still pretending that there's not a manor flaw with this camera or their PIR sensor. In addition to that, because everything for me is set to max, my...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Re:Tapo C425 - 10ft detection range
@MirkoCpn Yup, it seems to be just a script they copy and paste, and actually have no real-world experience with the devices. I don't blame them, but I blame Tapo for that. I share two videos where...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-15 16:43:28
@Ddb69 Thanks for adding that. I also saw some similar complaints so this seems to be a widespread issue and I don't know they pretend it's something new. What's worse is their tech support email...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-15 10:16:21
@Valdano I'm not sure of you understood what I said before, but the cameras (both of them) DO NOT detect me until I am within 10 feet of them. When I put it in the detection range test, and go even...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-14 09:06:14
@Solla-topee Hi, I emailed the support team and they informed me that the PIR sensor, with the camera mounted 7-10 feet and lowered between 10-15 degrees, will only detect and activate the camera at...
0HELPFULS