MrWilksLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2 weeks ago
Re:C420 not switching to night mode when viewing
@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne i had a chat with them earlier in the year and they said it was faulty so I bought another one and this does the same. Both the front garden and back garden react this way. I can...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
@Wayne-TP Hi Wayne. I can confirm that the light level does not automatically switch within live view with no lighting outside or reflected on the wall. Here it is without the light leaking though...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Re:Doorbell Video Call Options For iOS Devices
Thank you @Wayne-TP I have not noticed there was no reject call when the screen is locked in the standard iPhone interface. I learned something new today! im glad you told me how to reject it. Maybe...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
@Wayne-TP Hi Thank you for your help. I have the mode set to 'Auto' in the live view and 'Smart Mode' int he settings. I have this problem on both the front and back cameras but not the doorbell. it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
RE:Schedule day/night (IR) mode
This would be perfect. It’s been driving me crazy since I had the cameras.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Requests
3 weeks ago
RE:Schedule day/night (IR) mode
Yes! This would be fantastic to add. It’s been driving me crazy since having these cameras. Please look into adding a on at dusk/off at dawn kind of automation. Or improve the detection of light. My...
0HELPFULS