Sjav_00LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
a week ago
Re:Tapo C310 Camera has stopped recording activity suddenly after SD card was full?
Hi, I have done all of the above but nothing is changing and the camera is still failing to record
0HELPFULS
a week ago
Re:Tapo C310 Camera has stopped recording activity suddenly after SD card was full?
@karden I'm the same but there's been no fix to it this far! It's been well over a week now.. please do let me know if you find a solution
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Solla-topee Hi, Please see the attached images further to what you requested. I'd appreciate it if you could please provide us some solution on how to get the camera to record things again as it is...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Solla-topee Hi, Please see attached the images as requested 😊 Let me know if anything appears incorrect. Many thanks
0HELPFULS
a week ago
@Solla-topee Hi, I did what you initially suggested regarding formatting the SD card so there are no stored recordings held on the card. However nothing is still recording and it has been over one...
0HELPFULS
2 weeks ago
Hi, I did this earlier and there still seems to be nothing recording? Many thanks 😊
0HELPFULS