TrobalabauLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Thermostat
2 hours ago
Re:TP-Link KE100 M28 adapter
@Krokoo You probably purchased V1.0, while only V1.2 include extra adapters. Check your box, as in the app you'll see V1.0 for both anyway....
0HELPFULS
2 hours ago
Re:KE100 and T310 temp sync issue
@GoHouse I have the same assumptions. TRV's internal temperature sensor value (with offset) gets replaced by the external one on the hub level, so any information the mobile app (cloud) or local...
0HELPFULS
2 hours ago
Re:KE100/KH100 Matter - invalid heating status in Home Assistant
Home Assistant entities are exactly the same, just the reported state differs. Via unofficial integration it's "off" now, while via Matter it's "heat". So definitely Matter implementation in Kasa hub...
0HELPFULS
Monday
Re:KE100 Smart TRV & Boiler Control
Luckily, no. You can add these valves into Home Assistant with Matter (currently broken in my opinion) or unofficial integration. Then it is relatively simple to automate boiler on/off with any...
0HELPFULS
Monday
Re:KE100/KH100 Matter - invalid heating status in Home Assistant
@Wayne-TP This is not what I observe, otherwise I would just return or sell all thermostats. The sound of valve closing is exactly when my current system reports "not heating" = off. And the other...
0HELPFULS
a week ago
KE100/KH100 Matter - invalid heating status in Home Assistant
I just enabled Matter in Kasa app and added KH100 hub with KE100 thermostat valves to Home Assistant. I used these already in HA, but through unofficial integration plugin. Problem: thermostat valves...
0HELPFULS