jrmcveighLV0Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-03-18 04:16:18
Re:Away mode does not operate from sunset to sunrise
Hi, am I confused, have selective vision, or an idiot, because 4 months have elapsed and a commitment was indicated that this will be corrected and nothing is done. They stated that it will be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-02-01 08:44:21
What is the status?
Anton L.Z. wrote I have contacted the support team and they said they would redefine this function. Hi, please advise what the team has indicated for the time frame to make the changes. It has been a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-26 12:09:42
Correction
There is still no change or communication to allow past midnight yet and this is a critical feature to have working properly
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-26 08:56:38
Still waiting for past midnight away enhancement
Hi, can someone please provide some time frame to do this enhancement? Is it that difficult or complex? There was an update in the last few weeks to Kasa and did not address this issue. Please advise...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-01-09 06:30:14
Re:HS105 away schedule problems going past midnight overnight
Anton L.Z. wrote I have contacted the support team and they said they would redefine this function. Hi, is there any time frame when this change will be made? This is a very important feature, thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2017-12-24 07:24:44
HS105 away schedule problems going past midnight overnight
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : Hi. Can someone please help me fix the issue that the away schedule from sunset to sunrise for plugs is not allowed? This is important when...
0HELPFULS