HowardBannisterLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-06-02 12:53:52
Re:Re:Re:Re:HS105 loses connection after modem/router reboot
Kevin_Z wrote Hi, Found that you have done some troubleshooting already, and please take your time to test the performance after you changed the wifi settings or so. Any updates, do not hesitate to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-05-31 13:43:58
Re:Re:HS105 loses connection after modem/router reboot
MikeP wrote Good, hopefully that will sort itself. I don't have an HS105 but I have the belkin wemo mini which I believe to be a very similar device. My sense is the wifi or the antenna in these cube...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-05-31 13:26:27
HS105 loses connection after modem/router reboot
MikeP wrote If they're flashing amber after a router reboot they're having trouble reconnecting to the wifi signal. It might be interference/noise so perhaps try them nearer the ones that work to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-05-31 11:49:36
HS105 loses connection after modem/router reboot
Good day, I have 6 of these at home. Whenever I need to reboot the modem, they do not reconnect. The ones that do not are often the ones closest to the router (as in - less than a foot away)....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-05-09 13:26:02
Archer C8 disconnects/blocks VoIP adapter (analog telephone adapter or "ATA")
Kevin_Z wrote Hi Howard, Please try to enable SIP ALG first and then remind me the updates. If still the same, we are able to do further troubleshooting. Good day. Hello again, So, the Grandstream...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-05-09 13:22:18
Re:Re:Re:Unable to access Archer C8 remotely
ArcherC8 wrote Check to see if your ISP address was changed by your ISP. Does not seem so. Here is something interesting: with no changes made, the remote access works again. It is great, of course,...
0HELPFULS