alanlwLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-10-28 08:36:46
Re:Summer time/Winter time swap (Daylight Saving) doesn't work
@Tomski - so will we need to do any firmware/software updates? Tomski wrote FYI I received the following information from TP-Link based on the support ticket that I opened earlier this week: TP-Link:...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-10-27 08:41:50
@Brook About time too. I reported this back in January! It's fundamental. Why on earth wasn't it tested>
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-01-08 09:59:20
@Kevin_Z . Thanks again. The Smart Plug is in the UK/GB time zone as am I except sometimes when on holiday. However, I was in the UK during the swap from winter to summer time and vice versa....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-01-08 09:51:20
Re:HS 100 Overheating message
@Kevin_Z Thanks for your reply. This HS100 has been inside the house since we bought it. It has been more or less permanently connected to a UK wall socket since we bought it. It is not at all loose....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-01-06 06:50:13
@B.Will thanks but time zone is already set correctly and location was last synced today.. Besides if I am in a different time zone from the smart plug I don't want it coming on according to where I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2020-01-05 14:54:07
Summer time/Winter time swap (Daylight Saving) doesn't work
The smart plug doesn't cope with the time change when we go from winter to summer time and back. For instance, I had a lamp coming on at 22.30 in the summer. After the swap to winter time it comes on...
0HELPFULS