KocherJJLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
неделю назад
Add alert or warning when WPA3 mode is allowed when some APs do not support it.
I see several feature requests relating to WPA3, but none that appear to address this particular issue. I recently replaced an EAP235-Wall Access Point with an EAP615-Wall Access Point to get roaming...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
неделю назад
Re:EAP 615 messing with other EAP units
Edit. With no helpful response here I decided to go out on a limb and turned to ChatGPT. The AI generated response I got back was a suggestion that there might be a conflict if some access points...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
неделю назад
Re:EAP 615 messing with other EAP units
@Hank21 Fast roaming is enabled, and unfortunately none of the suggestions in the shared link seem to be relevant. It's only a couple of WiFi devices that are suffering from this behavior, and if it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2 недель назад
EAP 615 messing with other EAP units
I have a system with 5 EAP access points covering a fairly large area. I have two EAP245s, an EAP225, an EAP225-Outdoor, and I once had an EAP235-Wall covering the far end of the space. The wall unit...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-25 20:21:35
Re:EAP245 and 225 stuck at "ADOPTING" after power cycle on SDN v5
@Somnus Thanks! That was the issue. All EAP units are connected and the clients and statistics are showing up again.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-02-23 15:01:21
EAP245 and 225 stuck at "ADOPTING" after power cycle on SDN v5
After upgrading my Controller to v5.0.30 everything appeared to be working normally, until a brief power failure at one of my EAP245s caused it to reboot. At this point it appeared in the Devices...
0HELPFULS