Richard_T123LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2021-12-23 10:50:40
Re:Tapo camera view/control via PC ( windows 10) HELP
Best advice is you want to view the camera on a windows PC is, if its not to late, is to take the camera back to the retailer as "not fit for purpose" and get another camera from a different...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-12-14 21:00:15
Re:Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am
Just had another device ( smartbulb) go to greyed out "device unreachable may be out of network range - er no its not its right next to thesodding router. why are these things so infuriating whats...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-12-14 21:00:13
Re:Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am
Just had another device ( smartbulb) go to greyed out "device unreachable may be out of network range - er no its not its right next to thesodding router. why are these things so infuriating whats...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-12-14 20:54:32
Local only ( greyed out) "you can enable remote control when conected to your home wifi - but I am
arrgh : smart plug "local only" remote control disabled. "you can enable remote control when connected to your home wifi" but it is FFS Wifi on, wifi off, re set phone re set router, three hours of...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-05 20:11:20
Re:Tapo camera view/control via PC ( windows 10) HELP
@aris67 Treied that, but no luck. only displays a static image, and an android emulator isnt really a solution
0HELPFULS
2021-07-30 09:09:47
Re:Privacy Mask: how to cover an area?
@Solla-topee My strong advice would be to return it and get a camera from another manufacturer. TP link are poor at implementing features that are common on other devices, see the view on windows pc...
1HELPFULS