WirelessForEverLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-09-08 08:31:16
Re:MFA / 2FA for Omada Cloud
@Fae Fae wrote Dear @whoisbotsman, whoisbotsman wrote Would you be able to provide an ETA for the 5.0 release and confirm the MFA feature is getting added into it? For your reference, the ETA for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-09-08 08:27:05
Re:[Solution] Kasa devices reboot randomly
Solla-topee wrote @WirelessForEver Hello, Can you help describe how does HS103 reboot ? How many HS103s do you have, did they reboot together ? HS103 V3 1.1.4 is newer than the beta firmware, and...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-09-08 04:37:39
Re:[Solution] Kasa devices reboot randomly
@Solla-topee Will the beta / release update disable local control (Home Assistant) for North American / US devices? This has been happening to my devices too recently, latest firmware. It's only...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-08-15 01:54:34
Re:Kasa devices and Home Assistant - Integration now broken due to firmware update
MikeMM wrote I found that TP-link is not allowing local API after sending them MAC addresses anymore. They pretty much said 'look for github solutions'. I couldn't find anything that would work...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2021-08-10 20:20:11
Re:Kasa devices and Home Assistant - Integration now broken due to firmware update
@Solla-topee Solla-topee wrote @thebatfink Our team is still trying to optimize the way to share the API and at the same time upgrade the plug security. Currently the beta firmware pushing has...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2021-08-05 17:28:12
Re:MFA / 2FA for Omada Cloud
@Merryworks Merryworks wrote @WirelessForEver Time for the monthly bump. Looks like it may be getting close with the addition of the Cloud Controller on the Omada page saying coming soon. Hope this...
1HELPFULS