SimonGALV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:X50-4G Swallowed my SIM Card
@David-TP Thank you David. I have now returned it so hopefully they will be able to find out what happened and will fix it or send me a replacement.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-05-21 19:39:20
X50-4G Swallowed my SIM Card
I've just recieved a new SIM card using a diffrrent provider. So I popped the old one out and put the new one in just as I have done several times before. However the SIM card just dissapeared into...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-09 10:08:49
Re:Guest Network Security
Thank you @David-TP . That makes sense. It would be good to change it as it may confuse people who don't have much IT knowledge. As you of course know, it's far better for most people to have a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-04-08 10:05:39
Guest Network Security
I have a Deco mesh configured with the guest network enabled, and the password is 10 chars but fairly simple. The Deco app keeps warning me that this is a security risk. Isn't the guest network...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-22 10:55:15
Re:Zscaler VPN Performance Issue with Deco
@HRT1337 Do you have any details of this? I haven't seen any technical details of what the problem is, or what the workaround in the temporary firmware does. The fact that there are so few details is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-15 22:45:41
Re:Zscaler VPN Performance Issue with Deco
@David-TP Hi David Given that it's taking so long to get a production fix for this problem, can you tell us a bit more about this workaround? What functionality is disabled? What security risks are...
0HELPFULS