smart21LV0Online
Following: 5Followers: 1
Stories/ Adapters
By yoular 2019-03-26 08:38:41

How to Install a TP-LINK Adapter on Linux Ubuntu

I successfully installed a driver of an old TP-LINK adapter, Archer T4UH V1, on my Linux Ubuntu 16.04 system. Since the model is a little old and there is no official guide for this driver installatio
Stories/ Powerline Adapters
By Kevin_Z 2019-07-16 07:01:37

How to choose extra Powerline adapters to add into the existing network

Some customers who have a pair of Powerline adapters want to add more Powerline adapters into the existing network to extend the wifi range. While they have some questions: whether they can add multip
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kevin_Z 2021-05-13 03:34:53

CG-NAT Blocks my OpenVPN and restricks the NAT type

Credit to a customer named Roger Wentland. After buying the TP-Link router to used in my house, I can get the internet on my device without an issue. However, there are two devices in my network that
Stories/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
By anhm83 2021-04-10 18:45:50

Access your LAN behind a 4G router, from the outside, with ngrok

Because of the finite IPv4 address, the ISPs in some countries/regions provide private IP addresses as WAN IP for 3G/4G network. For this reason, it is not possible to open ports and access devices in
Stories/ Deco
By Kevin_Z 2020-02-20 02:44:26

Why my devices get the wrong location when connected to Wi-Fi

Devices show the wrong location after installing a new router or moving to a new place Sometimes you may encounter situations in which your devices such as phones and laptops are unable to get the cor
Stories/ Deco
By Kevin_Z 2020-02-20 02:44:26

Why my devices get the wrong location when connected to Wi-Fi

Devices show the wrong location after installing a new router or moving to a new place Sometimes you may encounter situations in which your devices such as phones and laptops are unable to get the cor