Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By jakup 2 weeks ago

Router provides internet access to my phone but not to my laptop

Me and my friends use the router and all of our phones can access the internet on the wifi. However, 3 laptops can sometimes access the internet and sometimes cannot. We have tried restarting them and
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By beckkk 2 weeks ago

EasyMesh with 2 BE230 Wifi 7 Router but very very slow

I bought 2 BE230 looking to make use of EasyMesh to replace my older mesh system. I wanted to do this because of the 2.5g LAN port that I would like to make use of for my computer. But after I set the
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By tERROR 2 weeks ago

Archer C1200 v2.0 stuck

The router loses connection and stuck for about a minute or two. It happens several times a day. I noticed that the upload stops first, but some download traffic still goes through. During this time,
Forums/ General Discussion
By itsumairiqbal 3 weeks ago

Upgrade to new router

Hello, Dear Community. I am using a TC-7620 for my home. Now I want to upgrade my game. Suggest to me what should I do now. Which tp-link model is the best one and latest one? Do we need some other br
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Limejuice 3 weeks ago

Issue with Archer C64 on access point mode

Hello, I have an Archer C64 that is connected to a modem in bridge mode via an ethernet cable. I set it up a while ago and was working for a couple of years. But, the other when doing cleaning, I move
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By MiPo 3 weeks ago

Connecting an external antenna

Is there any way to connect an external antenna to this device, e.g. TL-ANT2405C.