Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 13
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Archer C80 turns off wifi network by itself
@StepanNo Hi, 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(4555) is the latest firmware for Archer C80 V1. May I confirm how many Archer C80 V1 you have? When did you purchase them? Are they using the latest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@zEnterHacker Hi, I think the senior support is more professional and knowledge to help you. So I will forward your words to them. It is also suggested to discuss with them directly if you have any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Tether KidShield Test Recruitment - Safeguarding Children's Online Experience
@Peppermintloft Hi, thanks for your applying! It seems that your model is EB810v,managed by Aginet APP, right? As I know, EB810v is a customized model by your local ISPs. It is a pity that the ISP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Using my own TPLink router instead of ISP router problem with GPON ONT Router Connection
@mkfzdmr Hi, did you make sure your ISP provided VLAN ID as 0 for you? At the beginning, it seems the VLAN ID showing on your screenshot is 103. Did you every try to disable IPTV/VLAN? Then just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Archer C80 turns off wifi network by itself
@StepanNo Hi, do you mean the 2.5GHz or 5GHz LED will turn off randomly? If the router worked properly before and factory reset does not help, it is suggested to contact local retailer or support to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Yesterday
Re:IPv6 Firewall
@Geffers IPv6 Firewall protects your IPv6 network by preventing access from the internet. However, when you are hosting a service, such as a file sharing server in your local network, you can choose...
0HELPFULS