Marvin_SOnline
Following: 0Followers: 14
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
Thursday
Re:Archer NX200 vs Archer MR600
@Aleh11 Hi, may I confirm whether you are using the latest firmware version? You may check from our official website. According to your description, it seems both unstable and slow speed problem at...
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:SMS Sending
@EnginBilgi Hi, I understand. It is more suggested to contact local support or sales to confirm.
0HELPFULS
Thursday
Re:How to Turn Off OneMesh
@myke52 Sorry, I failed to hyperlink the guide. Please refer to this guide. May I confirm why you wan to disable Onemesh? What is your exact network topology? As I know, Onemesh feature would not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:AX55 keeps disconnecting and losing internet connection after updating to 1.3.3 version
@TripleX115 Hi, thanks for your sharing. You may keep the transmit power to default settings. Is your TV also connected to the router wirelessly? It is suggested to change channel and channel width...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:GE-800 weird NETWORK behavior
@Yousef17 Hi, thanks for your update~ When the router works as AP mode, the way we log into the Web UI will change. You may read this guide to know more differences between wireless router mode and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Wednesday
Re:Dropping downloads on EB810v
@Jarvis_ok Hi, you may check and upgrade to the latest firmware to confirm whether the issue remains, if you gor the router from Starhub. If the problems remains, it is suggested to contact Starhub...
0HELPFULS