El_SayalLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By El_Sayal 2024-04-02 19:35:43

Ability to set motion sensors to turn things on and IF already on ignore future motion detection

I'd like to see more automation settings relating to the motion sensors, in particular I'd like the ability for the motion sensor to turn on strip lighting on first activation and for it to stay on, w
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
By ElPopa 2024-01-26 06:38:48

S505 / S505D Dimensions

Hello, Can Tp Link update theid product description / manual to understand the product dimensions of the backpart? I want to understand if this fit in existing italian standard topic... I would need s
Forums/ Tapo Smart Switches
By El_Sayal 2024-01-23 19:26:12

S220 / S210 recommended socket surrounds/spacers

I'm looking for advice on spacers that will match up better with the S210/S220 switches, I bought some but they are too curved in the corners compared to the switches which makes the fit look bad. Are
Forums/ Feature Requests
By El_Sayal 2023-08-08 16:51:10

Allow Doorbell to link to multiple hubs

I would like it if I were able to select multiple hubs for the doorbell to ring, as I have one hub at the front of my house downstairs and the other one I use is upstairs at the back. This would allow
Forums/ Feature Requests
By El_Sayal 2023-05-18 16:50:22

Allow devices to have the Hub changed without removing/readding

Now that I can connect the hubs to my router via wifi I've discovered that you can't just switch the hub that a device is paired with. You need to first remove the item completely from the Tapo app an
Forums/ Feature Requests
By El_Sayal 2023-05-17 13:05:01

Website information added: release and/or availability dates.

It'd be good if the products featured in the tapo range, on the website that aren't released yet, could have anticipated release dates/months/quarters put against them. It would also be useful if prod