sighallgoneLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Requests
By toshocorp 2023-10-28 11:05:22

Limit movement

Hello, The camera is installed outside and it is when our neighbors come home the camera starts watching them in their yard and our yard stays unwatched. So my question is there a way to limit the mov
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By sighallgone 2024-05-23 17:31:43

Limit camera rotation or where it tracks to?

Hi there, I am not sure if I am missing it or if it is not a thing. Is there a way to stop the C225 camera from rotating a certain amount or even better, a hard limit on where it track to? I have the
Forums/ Feature Requests
By sighallgone 2023-12-04 10:40:48

Continuous Camera Recordings - Skip to next detection

I have recently switched my cameras to record continuously because it was not recording the start of a motion detection resulting in me missing some of the more important details. However, I have noti
Forums/ Feature Requests
By sighallgone 2023-10-13 16:58:34

RV30 Plus Floor Map Editing in App

Hi there, I have recently purchased the RV30 Plus and love it so far, I am amazed at how well it can navigate through little gaps in my son's cluttered room haha. One thing that bugs me though, is tha
Forums/ Feature Requests
By sighallgone 2023-10-04 15:53:04

Camera Account For D230 Doorbell

Hi there, So it looks like there are no options to create a Camera Account for the D230 Doorbell so that it can be added to Homebridge like you can with the cameras. I like being able to get notificat
Forums/ Feature Requests
By sighallgone 2023-07-18 10:46:14

Integration with Apple HomeKit

Hi there, I am not sure if this is possible with just firmware upgrades or if it needs to be completely new devices. But is there any chance of getting the Plugs and Cameras updated to integrate with