stefanocpsLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
By stefanocps Friday

setting channel in ap

hello i am going to set 7 ap in a bar, exactlly 4 of them(one is outside) are really for customers, the others are used in the internal area where workers are So i m reading how to to setup the networ
Forums/ Controllers
By stefanocps Tuesday

axcess portal login with email

hello i would like to have the customers connecting to wifi to insert their email to gain access. I can't dind this option in oc200. Is me that i cannot find or it is not available? thank you
Forums/ Controllers
By stefanocps Monday

oc200 don t detect poe switch

Hewllo in the device list the poe switch TL-SG1210MPE is never detected. Both are at latest fw version.Any idea of why? thank you
Forums/ Controllers
By stefanocps Monday

security issue with oc200

hello how do i solve the problem of browser saying a security issue with the controller? thank you
Forums/ Routers
By stefanocps Monday

can't upgrade to latest firmware ER7206 v1.0

Hello, just bought this router I tried to updated to latest version (june 2024) and i can't , it gives error as soon as it starts I tried an older fw, 1.2.3 Build 20221104 Rel.41500 and this was fine
Forums/ WiFi
By stefanocps Monday

firstsetup help

Hello,hardware is just arrived I have 7 ap eap610,an er7206 router, the oc200 controller and the 8port poe switch It is a totally new system and i would like some help in the step to configure the who