SunshineOffline
Following: 2Followers: 120
Forums/ 3G/4G Routers/MiFi
By calvin_123456 2 weeks ago

Archer MR600 Not Working on Australia Optus

ISP Version: 22062901 Hi I have one of these, trying to use it on "Optus" and it won't work. Optus keeps sending me a message saying "SIM cards can only be used in the device type for which they were
By TimStewart 2 weeks ago

External Directional Antenna

Does anyone have a recommendation for an external directional antenna. It has to be directional. Amongst other things it will be used at Cadwell Park for the bike racing. They have an on-site mast and
By hamelg 2 weeks ago

3G/4G Router/MiFi with 464xlat support

I'm planning to purchase a 4G router. I need 464xlat because my ISP only supports IPv6. I saw that the MR600v3 had a beta firmware with this feature [1]. Does the latest official firmware Archer MR600
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By JustMeThree 2 weeks ago

Connecting AX1800 to Nowtv broadband

Looked at various YouTube videos for installation guidance, all show ISP drop down menu where I'm supposed to enter my service provider but on my box it just offers one ISP by name then others. No sig
By Szparki 2 weeks ago

TL-MR6400 v5.3 disconnects from 4G

My router disconnects multiple times (5-10 times) from the 4G connection per day, the ISP only has 4G, 3G or LTE is not available. It is connected to Vodafone's network, my phone is also on Vodafone a
By Saurav25 2 weeks ago

TL-MR6400 V5.3: Jio Sim doesn't connect all

I brought a new Jio Sim card, and tried inserting into the router MR-6400 which i brought it from Flipkart and got the delivery on 15th April 2024. I tried many ways from creating new Profile as follo