matthew.mfdenLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
By matthew.mfden 2020-04-10 09:50:07

【Feature Request & BUG Fixes】TP-Link Smart Home Tapo Camera

Hi Community Users and TP-Linkers, this thread is not about a specific issue. I want to list all the feature requests and bugs that I red on this forum, so the successor can know the status of these f
Forums/ Feature Request
By InvisibleTouch 2019-12-31 22:36:32

Having to run Kasa and Tapo app for different devices

I have an HS100 smart plug and two Kasa Spot cameras working on the Kasa app. I have recently purchased two P100 smart sockets but I can't add these to the Kasa app, I have to use the Tapo app which i
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Aquafox 2019-09-09 17:41:04

Archer C7 v5 is emitting a hidden network

Hello, my Archer C7 v5 is emitting a hidden wifi network that I can't explain. According to a wifi network analyzer, it's MAC address is identical to the MAC addresses of the 2.4 and 5 GHz network, ex
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Hachem 2020-04-10 06:31:11

no internet, need to restart

Hello, I live in Romania since some years now and I have a problem with my router. Everytime I connect my computer, after some minutes my internet goes away, my computer and all other devices which we
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SolomonShawn 2020-04-10 06:21:59

Edgerouter X

Hi ! I bought a Edgerouter X and a UAP-AC-Lite and I will receive it tomorrow. I read on the internet some peoples saying that I have to configure Qos and others that I have to offload to have real gi
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By NeGiVo 2020-04-10 00:21:38

Archer AX6000 unable to connect to internet

Hi everyone I need some help with my Archer Ax6000 because I'm unable to connect to internet after follow every setup instruction or followed all " Support Video" from TP-Link website as well but coul