RE200 no funciona

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

RE200 no funciona

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
RE200 no funciona
RE200 no funciona
2023-08-15 00:03:23
Modelo: RE200  
Versión del hardware: V8
Versión de firmware:

Buenas tardes, 

Alguien puede ayudarme? Tengo un extensor RE200, cada que lo configuro, funciona por un rato pero de repente pierde conexión y se  desconecta y cuando logra conectarse de nuevo al modem, en los equipos como la computadora o celular muestra: "Conectado pero sin internet" y tarda bastante en que realmente funcione, ya lo actualice, ya lo formatee y el problema sigue.

¿Alguien sabe que puede ser?

Opciones
2 Responder
Re:RE200 no funciona
2023-08-16 02:36:55

@Y4tz 

Hi, May I know how long have you had RE20 and did this disconnection start recently?

Would the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz LED lights turn off during the disconnection?

It is also suggested to refer to the following suggestions:

Fix unstable connection on the Range Extender by changing Router Advanced Features

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Opciones
Re:RE200 no funciona
2023-08-18 01:14:20

@David-TP 

Hello David, good day!
I have the RE200 for 2 years, about this:
Would the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz LEDs turn off during disconnection?
No, the lights keep blinking, I was monitoring the device and I see that the 2.4G and WiFi LED turns red, sometimes it changes to green very quickly, but at other times, it stays in that state for many minutes and that's when I lose connection.
I really know that the problem is thar device,  because  my ISP's internet works very well, if I connect to the direct network, I don't suffer from intermittents than when I connect to the extender.

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 0

Puntos de vista: 347

respuestas: 2

Artículos relacionados