Iphones not finding Wifi while using Starlink

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
2024-01-18 23:08:31
Modelo: Deco E4  
Versión del hardware: V2
Versión de firmware: 1.5.4 build 2021101 rel 75384

I have been having issues with 2 of my 3 Iphones in the house that won't connect to Wifi. When I try to connect it says my password is wrong.  I share my password from Iphone to Iphone, knowing it is correct, and it still wont connect.  Then somewhere between 10-40 minutes the phones just automatically connect without any changes being done,  There are 2 specific times that I have pinpointed as a continuous problem.  1rst time is in the mornings when Starlink comes out of sleep mode and the 2nd time it happens is when I disconnect my NORD VPN.  I'm pretty certain that it is not my phone equipment(I've done troubleshooting already with Apple) but is either the Mesh or VPN.

I contacted my  ISP Starlink and explained the situation and they have responded:
Is the deco mesh router in router mode or AP mode? If the deco mesh router is in router mode, this may cause issues with double NAT which may cause issues with which Wi-Fi your iPhone are connecting to and data to be routed to the wrong places.

How do I determine if my mesh is in router mode or AP mode?

Looking for suggestions?  Is it possible I have my mesh connected wrong?  I have a total of 3 devices; 2 Deco E4Rand 1 Deco M4R

Opciones
1 Responder
Re:Iphones not finding Wifi while using Starlink
2024-01-19 06:56:31

@MamaHigbee 

Hi, You could check the current working mode under Deco APP>More>Advanced>Operation Mode.

It is also suggested to turn off "Private address" on iPhones to see whether it helped.

Best regards.

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 1

Puntos de vista: 419

respuestas: 1

Artículos relacionados