Help! I'm desperate

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.

Help! I'm desperate

Este hilo ha sido bloqueado para más respuestas. Puede iniciar un nuevo hilo para compartir sus ideas o hacer preguntas.
Help! I'm desperate
Help! I'm desperate
2023-11-15 08:58:08
Modelo: Deco M5  
Versión del hardware: V3
Versión de firmware: 1.7.3

Hello
I need help please.

Until yesterday my entire system worked perfectly.

I have 300mb fiber optics in my house, with a modem from the Mexican company TELMEX (I don't know brand or model).

FIBER --> cable --> M5 --> cable to my PC and WIFI to everything else.

Suddenly today I came back from work and I didn't have internet (green light on my 3 M5s). I thought it was my ISP, so I restarted the modem and it was still the same. No wifi or LAN in my house.

After rebooting all the M5s, everything remained the same.

Here comes the strange thing. If I connect the LAN cable from my PC directly to the fiber modem, I have internet without problems.

After trying everything, I factory reset all the M5s and created my entire wireless network again. Without changes, it still doesn't work.

I have wired LAN and wireless LAN, but no internet. I can see and access other PCs on my network, but not the Internet.

I even downgraded to 2 previous versions of the firmware, and no changes.

I don't know what else to try, I really reached the limit of my knowledge, and I tried all the Google suggestions I found on this topic and this M5.

I tried to set Manual DNS, if I use google (8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4) instant red light on the M5 and it says cant reach internet.

Set it again to auto, instant green light and no error but still no internet. Set again to manual and use 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1 and still green light, no error and NO INTERNET!

PLEASE!!! What else can I do other than trash my M5 mesh and buy a new one???

Opciones
2 Responder
Re:Help! I'm desperate
2023-11-16 06:35:20

@LeoB0880 

Hi, It is suggested to clone the MAC address of the laptop on Deco to see whether it helped:

How to Configure MAC Clone on Deco if Deco fails to connect to the internet

If possible, please also try to power off the fiber modem for about 5-10 minutes, then power it on again.

Thank you very much and wait for your reply.

Opciones
Re:Help! I'm desperate
2023-12-20 03:15:25

@David-TP 

I'm having similar problems.

Also in Mexico with Telmex

This new version of the app seems to be very unstable.

No help here but confirming similar issues.

Good luck.

EH

Opciones

Información

Servicial: 1

Puntos de vista: 116

respuestas: 2

Artículos relacionados