Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
385Views
0Replies
@kevin @KevinC @Carl @Carl2 Hi, as i can see on global TP-Link support page firmware V.1.2.0 has already been added with easymesh functionality. I had only bought this router so i can use easymesh fuc
Firmware Update
By Mr_Geek · Latest post Yesterday by Carl
2Helpful
84Views
3Replies
Hello, Many of us are extremely happy to see TP-Link is receptive to customer feedback and one of the few routers whom is offering native VPN/Wireguard support on some of their routers. We hope to ple
Feature RequestVPNFirmware Update
By cat5 · Latest post Monday by Lynxillo
54Helpful
1480Views
9Replies
We were expecting have easymesh roll out for AX90 (AX6600) in 2024 Q1. If there is a test firmware, i would like to signup beta testing. I really need it. Is anybody know anything about it?
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshax90
By byrallier · Latest post Monday by edkoch
0Helpful
37Views
1Replies
New Archer BE550 V1.0 is not saving OFDMA+MU-MIMO enablement under Wireless>Wireless Settings. You can configure OFDMA+MU-MIMO and save but it reverts to OFDMA only within 30 seconds. It seems to be a
Firmware Update
By dfsdfedfd · Latest post Saturday by tony1014
9Helpful
612Views
11Replies
Hello everybody! I have some questions about WiFi 7 and MLO. Client Device: Samsung S24 Ultra Upgraded to beta firmware due to OFMA + MU-MIMO bugfix: https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By 5Guru · Latest post a week ago by 5Guru
0Helpful
325Views
3Replies
Hi all, I recently updated my BE800 to FW : Archer BE800(US)_V1_1.1.1 Build 20240227, since then I am observing continuous disconnection being sent from Router to S24U. This issue is observed only wit
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7MLO
By TejasD · Latest post a week ago by Evason
0Helpful
266Views
4Replies
I've been having this issue for several weeks now. The router just randomly disconnects from the internet. It usually will come back on in a few minutes, but last night it lost the connection, then ca
Firmware UpdateInternet
By bobl61
0Helpful
21Views
0Replies
Since updating the firmware version, the router won't let me update the Primary DNS server in "Network -> Internet" page. I get the following error "Invalid Primary DNS Server. Please enter another on
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By knotmine · Latest post a week ago by knotmine
2Helpful
648Views
12Replies
Caption Thank you for continuing to push updates to this beautiful router. The list of great --- Performance stability (short term) seems to have massively improved, much of the latency jitter I used
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshWi-Fi 7
By eousphoros · Latest post a week ago by eousphoros
1Helpful
236Views
2Replies