[BE800] New 1.1.1 firmware is amazing! (Also I need a be800 equiv suitable for outdoors)

[BE800] New 1.1.1 firmware is amazing! (Also I need a be800 equiv suitable for outdoors)

неделю назад
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20240322 rel.60800(5553)
latency graphs Caption

Thank you for continuing to push updates to this beautiful router.

The list of great

---

Performance stability (short term) seems to have massively improved, much of the latency jitter I used to see in my monitoring is now gone.

The list of the good

---

Updating the satellite BE800 was painless using the official update, only reason this isn't in the list above is doing a manual update requires resetting the device still.

The list of the bad

---

6 Ghz backhaul doesn't seem to be working, any way to troubleshoot if its a signal issue or software issue?

The list of the unknown

---

I need a router I can deploy outside that is easy mesh compatible and on par to the performance of these BE800's.

Current plan is to 3d print an enclosure and seal it after placing one of these things inside but seems less then ideal. Any recommendations?

Options
1 Reply
Re:[BE800] New 1.1.1 firmware is amazing! (Also I need a be800 equiv suitable for outdoors)
неделю назад

@eousphoros 

There's no outdoor router versions. An enclosure would be the way to go - just keep in mind that heat dissipation should be addressed when using an enclosure.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options