Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Dear TP-Link Team, I am writing to request the addition of Smart Queue Management (SQM) support for the Archer AX72. SQM is a crucial feature for optimizing network performance.
Feature RequestSQM
1Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Very frustrating. Even when you do a full factory reset... the tether/phone app has MORE options than the web admin page and I discovered that the router is bound to the prior owner. I cannot reset th
Feature RequestAccess ControlBINDING to tp-link account
By Username1401 · Latest post Friday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
185Views
3Replies
Using tether app on iPhone latest iOS. Whenever a new device join my network it provides a txt alert without much of useful details. When I click the push alert it takes me to tether app login and log
Feature Request New device alert
By New_TPL_User · Latest post a week ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
120Views
4Replies
I currently have an easiness configured wireless network with the main router as an Archer AXE75 and a satellite device as an Archer AX55. Currently the guest network and the IoT networks are not a pa
Feature RequestEasyMeshOneMeshAccess Point Mode
By CPhilly · Latest post a week ago by jra11500
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
First of all.. How the hell did I got the No_OpenVPN username instead of ZekeMX?... I can't seem to find a way to change it on user center... (Please help) The problem I have with my Archer AX73 is th
Feature Request
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Hello community, My home setup hosts a CA which is responsible for issuing certificates for HTTPS services hosted on my network. I have enabled HTTPS management for both local and remote, but I don't
Feature RequestRouter Administration
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies
Caption Thank you for continuing to push updates to this beautiful router. The list of great --- Performance stability (short term) seems to have massively improved, much of the latency jitter I used
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshWi-Fi 7
By eousphoros · Latest post 2024-05-23 16:14:23 by mathan416
2Helpful
415Views
3Replies
I use whitelist control under Access Control (Advanced). I have run into the 32 device limitation. Is there a firmware update that could expand that limitation? Is there a different TP-Link router tha
Access ControlFeature RequestWhitelist
By KWRoller · Latest post 2024-05-20 20:05:12 by terziyski
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
I recently purchased an AX10000 and now I have some devices that won't connect via the LAN cable. I can plug a laptop into one of the cables and it works but plug in a TV, PS4 or desktop PC and it doe
Feature RequestAccess Point Mode
By Nobel_Sword · Latest post 2024-05-15 18:21:12 by Nobel_Sword
0Helpful
163Views
4Replies
Hello, Many of us are extremely happy to see TP-Link is receptive to customer feedback and one of the few routers whom is offering native VPN/Wireguard support on some of their routers. We hope to ple
Feature RequestVPNFirmware Update
By cat5 · Latest post 2024-05-13 22:48:57 by Lynxillo
56Helpful
1702Views
9Replies