Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Very frustrating. Even when you do a full factory reset... the tether/phone app has MORE options than the web admin page and I discovered that the router is bound to the prior owner. I cannot reset th
Feature RequestAccess ControlBINDING to tp-link account
By Username1401 · Latest post Friday by Riley_S
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Please add Tailscale VPN support on all high-end Wi-Fi 6/6E/7 routers (e.g., from AX6000 to BE900).
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateVPNTailscale
By JamesAndersonJr · Latest post a week ago by NightDarkness
6Helpful
162Views
1Replies
Archer AX50, Googlefiber 1g up 1g down, Upload speed wont go over 30mb. Already disconnected and reboot, duplex is at full 1000mb, QoS has been set to 999MB UL and 999MB DL, removed home security, con
Bandwidth Control/QoSFeature RequestPort ForwardingAccess Controlupload speed
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
I want to change the channel width to on the 5ghz channel to 160 wide, I have disabled smart connect and disabled one mesh. I only have a choice for the router to choose the width.
Feature Request
By Kobigu · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hi there. Can you please fix empty dash for for Tx/Rx rate for ethernet clients in Network Map>Clients web management page? It shows speeds and signal strenght approximations for Wi-Fi clients but no
Feature Request
By Rch11 · Latest post 2024-02-27 03:34:56 by Rch11
0Helpful
69Views
2Replies
hello i need to know how do i enable ICMP requests on my router because i signed up for a temporary tunnel service and the tunnel broker service is netassist and i dont have the option to do manual 6t
IPv6Feature Request
0Helpful
90Views
0Replies
How can I add/modify the name of a device listed under client devices?
Feature Request
By Georgia_Girl · Latest post 2024-02-13 00:31:30 by terziyski
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
I recently upgraded my internet and my isp provided me with a Gigaspire u6xw GS4227W router. I want to use my Archer AXE5400 as a wireless extender if that's possible with this model.
WDS/Range Extender ModeFeature Request
By Deldos
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
My gateway is 10.0.0.1, when I visit it to make any changes most of the time I get redirected to tplinkwifi.net. I have DNS over TLS and DNS over HTTPS on all of my devices. So tplinkwifi.net will not
OneMeshEasyMeshFeature RequestFirmware Update
By Archer3150 · Latest post 2024-02-09 19:12:56 by effem
7Helpful
522Views
3Replies
I just bought TP-Link AX1800, and disappointed to find that there is no option for DOH (DNS over HTTPs) in 2024. I also found the following thread: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/61
Feature Request
0Helpful
50Views
0Replies