Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I just recently purchased a tp-link AX6600 Wi-Fi 6 Tri-Band Gaming Router and am performing the setup process. I set many home devices to static IP address via DHCP reservations, but this route
Feature RequestFirmware Update
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
I love this router and OneMesh as it works super well in my home along with the RE815XE extender I have deployed. One area of disapointment has been that this router is super weak on reporting bandwid
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
As referred to in the title, I'd like to be able to remove the banner ad from the bottom of the screen on the router firmware. The banner ad takes up roughly a 6th of the screen space. There are certa
Feature Request
0Helpful
61Views
0Replies
My provider allows me two ip addresses. I have a network for the smart home devices only and the ax11000 network for everything else. Should i seperate the available ip addresses to assign into two di
Feature Request
By ereman · Latest post Monday by ArcherC8
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
I was really excited to have TP Link router and replacing it with my existing ASUS router. I faced first problem that I had to manually key punched all of my mac addressed that i had used to reserve I
Feature RequestUSB Sharing
By Mazher
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
Just wanted to echo the request many others have made - please allow address reservation (asignment of static IP) from outside the IP address pool. Example: I reserve an address for my laptop of 192.1
Feature Request
By Evil_Oliverlord · Latest post a week ago by jra11500
0Helpful
165Views
9Replies
I updated to the latest firmware and have been having issues with all my smart home devices (cameras, thermostat, light bulbs) working on the 2.4ghz network. They constantly drop connection. I did a f
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestAccess Point ModeAX11000
By SimonPhoenix · Latest post a week ago by Vartech
1Helpful
365Views
3Replies
Dear customer support service, TP Link community, I have installed an Archer AX5400 Pro in my small company office yesterday. I have bought because I have seen he has the two main features I was looki
By Scoffield · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Scoffield
0Helpful
172Views
2Replies
Last year I found the need to replace the router in my home. I picked up the AX3000 because it appeared in TP Links list of routers that are Onemesh compatible. Since installing the router, my wife ha
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestOneMesh
By Marauder022 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Carl
11Helpful
730Views
3Replies
After a power outage the router boots up faster then the modem so I have to reboot the router to get a connection. As another user stated this is fine if your home. But if not then you cant connect to
Feature Request
By MotorMI42 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
103Views
1Replies