Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello! I just got a new Archer BE805 in, and I'm having a seemingly firmware-related issue. I'd like to use the router as an access point and slightly managed switch. 🤓 Unfortunately, if the router i
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateAccess Point Mode
By Odeen · Latest post Wednesday by Carl
1Helpful
139Views
5Replies
1. Going through the setup for client mode or WISP, I can't get the machine to connect to my network. Which version of firmware should the machine have to do this? 2. The machine that I'm trying to co
Firmware Update
By jgb77
0Helpful
18Views
0Replies
I have three Deco M5's, The primary unit has firmware build 2.5.10. The other m5's units have 1.7.4. I have tried doing an update and I get a message back saying system is up-up-to-date., Do all of th
Firmware Update
By Jackeg · Latest post Tuesday by terziyski
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I have recently bought a TP-Link Archer AX73 v1 and I was semi-aware of what I was getting myself into, everything besides the Broadcom chip. OpenWRT or DD-WRT is not fully needed, though. I believe t
Firmware UpdateFeature Request
By CelestialVeil · Latest post Tuesday by IrvSp
0Helpful
104Views
2Replies
Hello, I have a problem with this router Archer C54 V1 Firmware is updated to latest version (doesn't matter all firmware versions have this problem) Download speed is limited to 20Mbps and Upload is
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateC54 Archer
By Gck111 · Latest post Saturday by Gck111
0Helpful
272Views
1Replies
Hello: I just saw an article on the internet, published Jan 31, 2024, about TP-Link Routers Vulnerability (CVE-2024-21833) for Archer and Deco Series. You can search for this article title to read it:
Firmware UpdateFeature Requestarcher deco vulnerability
By BassMaster5 · Latest post a week ago by Jones23
3Helpful
454Views
2Replies
I've noticed that after usage for about 6 to 12 hours, my AX21 router becomes unresponsive to any network communication - wired or wireless. It just stops working until I reset it. This isn't a major
Firmware Update
By Inglonias · Latest post a week ago by Inglonias
3Helpful
77Views
3Replies
On Archer BE900, How to share access to "some select devices", like printers and network TV tuners with guests on the guest network, without sharing access to the entire private home network?
Feature RequestAccess ControlFirmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By JamesAndersonJr · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ArcherC8
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
Since TP-Liunk decided to "lock" the very recent thread for some reason, - I updated to the latest '1.1.5 Build 20240528 real. 49883' Build and seeing a lot of pages missing (aka corrupt UI) . The "Ad
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By cLOWN_gOD · Latest post 3 weeks ago by DVair
0Helpful
211Views
2Replies
NOBODY'S REPLYING TO ME ANYWHERE, PLEASE SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO THE PROPER CHANNEL. Hello, we have an archer C6 Hardware Version: Archer C6 4.0 Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.75032n(4555) Whe
Firmware Update
By Jeanss
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies