Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hey Everybody! Our teams have released new firmware for the Archer AX80v1: 1.1.1/2 Build 20231201 This update brings some much-requested improvements to the USB read and write speeds, allowing faster
Firmware UpdateUSB Sharing
0Helpful
300Views
0Replies
New Archer BE550 V1.0 is not saving OFDMA+MU-MIMO enablement under Wireless>Wireless Settings. You can configure OFDMA+MU-MIMO and save but it reverts to OFDMA only within 30 seconds. It seems to be a
Firmware Update
By dfsdfedfd · Latest post 13 hours ago by Toperr
4Helpful
160Views
7Replies
Caption Thank you for continuing to push updates to this beautiful router. The list of great --- Performance stability (short term) seems to have massively improved, much of the latency jitter I used
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshWi-Fi 7
By eousphoros · Latest post 16 hours ago by terziyski
1Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hello: I just saw an article on the internet, published Jan 31, 2024, about TP-Link Routers Vulnerability (CVE-2024-21833) for Archer and Deco Series. You can search for this article title to read it:
Firmware UpdateFeature Requestarcher deco vulnerability
0Helpful
43Views
0Replies
Spent $600 on two BE550's for my home. I have a router in my basement, and on the second story. These work great but lack advanced features needed to properly administer my home network. my previous r
Firmware UpdateFeature RequestEasyMeshAccess Control
By Bwall · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
61Views
1Replies
BE800 Update - Adding EasyMesh Wired and 6GHz Backhauls + Fixes For Reported Behaviors Applicable Models: Archer BE800v1 and v1.6 Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 20240227 Recently, a new firmware was ma
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by DVair
3Helpful
302Views
1Replies
Since upgrading the TP Link BE800 router firmware to firmware build 20240227 rel 33191, I am getting continual notifications through the tether app that new devices are being added to the network. I c
Firmware Update
By LJG5000 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
137Views
6Replies
I am trying to make a change to wireless settings after the Firmware Version: 1.3.0 Build 20221208 rel.45145(5553) update and there is no "save" button on the "wireless settings" page... None of the m
Firmware UpdateSettings
By LupoGrigio · Latest post 2 weeks ago by BALA_SEZ
0Helpful
493Views
8Replies
Hello, I have a problem with this router Archer C54 V1 Firmware is updated to latest version (doesn't matter all firmware versions have this problem) Download speed is limited to 20Mbps and Upload is
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateC54 Archer
By Gck111
0Helpful
54Views
0Replies
I am now seeing that there are versions 2.0 and 2.6 for AX11000 routers. I assume that the "newer" revisions work better than than 1.X ones. Is the chipset different? Are there less famed WIFI disconn
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 6E
By Mystiky · Latest post 2 weeks ago by SlickDaddy96
0Helpful
318Views
2Replies