Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

A growing number of community users are showing great interest in the VPN Client feature on the TP-Link routers, we are happy to announce here that we do have some router models that support the VPN C
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2024-04-15 06:10:33 by TallGamer
30Helpful
18859Views
63Replies
Hello, Many of us are extremely happy to see TP-Link is receptive to customer feedback and one of the few routers whom is offering native VPN/Wireguard support on some of their routers. We hope to ple
Feature RequestVPNFirmware Update
By cat5 · Latest post Monday by Lynxillo
54Helpful
1484Views
9Replies
I want to get tp link ax20 router but I want to know if it has the option for VPN client, I checked and I see people say it has but on the officail tp link website, it doesn't show VPN client only vpn
VPN
By Derocorp · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
I have a TP-LINK AX3000 router that I'm using with Spectrum's 1Gbps fiber connection. When using Wifi (and only wifi; ethernet works fine) certain media and phone apps will not load or only partially
VPNWi-Fi 6EBugs
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
Please add Tailscale VPN support on all high-end Wi-Fi 6/6E/7 routers (e.g., from AX6000 to BE900).
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateVPNTailscale
By JamesAndersonJr · Latest post 2024-03-20 13:05:34 by NightDarkness
10Helpful
384Views
1Replies
The internal network is the default 192.168.1.0 with the router at 192.168.1.1, I set up an L2TP/IPSEC VPN with addresses from 10.15.49.101 thru 10.15.49.110. I have a machine that connects via wirele
VPN
0Helpful
56Views
0Replies
I have set up and connected to a PPTP VPN on our Archer A7 router. By some miracle, I can make the connection using Windows built-in client, then type the IP address of the computer I usually need to
VPNPPTP
0Helpful
87Views
0Replies
I've gone through the setup steps for OpenVPN on my TP-Link router, but I am unable to access the internet or any home network devices when connected on a client. I have tried multiple VPN client appl
VPN
By _segfault · Latest post 2024-02-04 06:22:27 by Manolisk
0Helpful
330Views
3Replies
BoostmyClass is here to sing the praises of TP-Link and declare them my champion of wireless devices! As someone who craves seamless connectivity (think zero buffering, uninterrupted video calls, and
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7IPv6VPN
By BoostMyClass · Latest post 2024-02-02 08:46:07 by AlexJames032
1Helpful
116Views
1Replies
Bought my router thinking it would do what I want, but come to find out that it does not support OpenVPN access server in TAP mode. Only TUN mode. Which I can get working for remote desktop and file s
VPN
0Helpful
65Views
0Replies