Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, security product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, i bought new router and after few month now i am trying to add or link TPlink ID but simply dosen't proceed, it says "You cannot log in to this router since you are not a manager of it. Please ask
Parental ControlAccess ControlHomeShield
0Helpful
218Views
0Replies
Every family member's Time Spent Online shows hour and minute values other than 0 now that I unplugged and replugged in the router a few days after updating firmware. I was prompted to update firmware
Firmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By krystal1 · Latest post 2023-04-14 05:00:59 by krystal1
0Helpful
581Views
2Replies
Last time i got teamviewer support, the tech installed this beta or unreleased firmware on my router. Works since then. but then suddenly my router started to stop broadcasting my wifi once in a while
HomeShield
By robbiex · Latest post 2023-04-12 02:14:13 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
245Views
1Replies
So I bought an outdated C9 AC1900 for $15 to upgrade my Airport Express. Turns out it's probably not much faster :( I think I was enamored by it's appearance. My connection is cable 500mbps / Spectrum
HomeShieldExtender
1Helpful
246Views
0Replies
The TP-Link site for the AXE300 state that connection notifications are an option on this router. I am not seeing any of that within the tether app or the router interface itself. Please advise.
notificationsHomeShield
By MuscleDaddy · Latest post 2022-12-29 15:24:35 by MuscleDaddy
0Helpful
262Views
2Replies
As TP-Link is one of my favorite products that fill my house. It saddens me that they have decided to put parental controls behind a paywall. I feel that blocking specific devices from reaching outsid
Parental ControlHomeShield
By Lumpi86 · Latest post 2022-07-13 01:53:20 by Kevin_Z
0Helpful
701Views
1Replies
Hello, is there a web based way to setup Homeshield Pro or only from the tether app? Thanks ....
HomeShield
By KbsR · Latest post 2021-09-10 19:43:08 by KbsR
0Helpful
756Views
2Replies