Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

My Mother's house had 2 Deco's. An AC1300 - Deco M5 and AC2200 Deco M9. She has since passed and I moved these units to my house. The TP-link account is set to her email address, how do I change that?
Firmware UpdateDeco Lab
By MEWnGJ · Latest post a week ago by jzchen
0Helpful
55Views
1Replies
My Deco system uses one X25 for the router, two other Deco X25's connected via wired backhaul and a Deco X50 Outdoor also connected via wired POE connection. All seems to be working with the exception
Access Point ModeBackhaul MethodFirmware UpdatemDNS Multicast
By My_NetWerks · Latest post a week ago by My_NetWerks
0Helpful
104Views
2Replies
My routers upgraded recently and ever since, they are intermittently going offline. Is anyone else having problems with it too??
Firmware Update
By KasaUser · Latest post a week ago by AlarmingMelon
2Helpful
121Views
2Replies
MODEL V1.6 (US) After a disconnection with the router, the satellite deco stopped functioning correctly. I have noticed that when a device is connected directly to the Satellite Deco, it restarts. I h
Firmware UpdateBackhaul MethodClient Devices
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
The hardware is version 2.8. In the app, I have clicked on Update Deco, but it says it is up-to-date with firmware version 1.2.12 Build 20191014 Rel. I want to update my wifi to WPA2, I think I unders
Firmware Update
By butter_puc · Latest post 3 weeks ago by DavidHuntley
0Helpful
206Views
2Replies
After this firmware update the built in speed test no longer works. The test runs but stays on the upload part of the test indefinately.
Firmware Update
1Helpful
102Views
0Replies
Hey Everybody, Our Global Community Has Provided a Beta Testing Firmware for Two Deco Models: Deco M4 v2 (Firmware Version 1.5.8) Deco S4 v2 (Firmware Version 1.5.1) With the update, both models will
Firmware UpdateOfficial
0Helpful
141Views
0Replies
Had Orbi's but eventually they died and wasnt keen on some of the issues i had with them.... So anyway I updated to Deco XE75 (v2) mesh nodes and really liking it so far (with dedicated hardwired back
Firmware UpdateDeco Labguest network
By strangedays · Latest post 2024-03-22 23:30:36 by Riley_S
0Helpful
88Views
1Replies
Deco X55 V1.6 Unstable since upgrade to Firmware version 1.4.1 2 days ago. 1) I'm getting message in app that says "Client list failed to load. Please reboot main Deco." 2) After reboot client list is
Firmware Updateunstable
By NuklearNik · Latest post 2024-03-12 22:39:30 by 007Bond
24Helpful
2932Views
43Replies
I have 1G Ezee Fiber fiber and the speed is 1G for download and upload when I test it with wired connection. When I test with wifi, my phone is right next to the wifi main deco and it is connected con
Firmware UpdateWi-Fi 7
By AllenAnderson · Latest post 2024-03-05 14:01:24 by AllenAnderson
1Helpful
257Views
3Replies