Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have subscribed to HomeShield Pro for over a year. I have also used Parental Controls during this subscription. About a month or so ago Parental Controls started saying I need to subscribe to HomeSh
Parental ControlHomeShield
By Waldosan · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
1Helpful
28Views
1Replies
I keep seeing ways to get a paid version of Homeshield. How do I install the free version? Or if it's already installed, how do I use it?
HomeShield
By colwood · Latest post 2024-02-26 03:38:02 by David-TP
0Helpful
124Views
1Replies
The parental website list used to be extensive. Now I see a max of like 20 for top websites of today list. This is useless because almost always it's mostly Google API backends and unless a child spen
Feature RequestFirmware UpdateParental ControlHomeShield
By bsktball11ch · Latest post 2024-02-18 14:33:58 by YourStupid
1Helpful
105Views
1Replies
I have been doing the trial of homeshield and have not see it report anything at all. I understand this maybe a good thing but along with that there is very little reporting about what is hitting the
HomeShield
By Mudslideyo · Latest post 2024-02-18 01:33:54 by YourStupid
0Helpful
127Views
1Replies
When I run the security scan In the deco app it is telling me that that there is one risk. And the risk is that it can not detect the main wireless network security encryption. But said network is set
Wi-Fi 6EFirmware UpdateHomeShield
By Woodrpain · Latest post 2024-02-05 19:49:04 by BenGinders
3Helpful
345Views
8Replies
I am disappointed in the new Homeshield offering. I was expecting to get the Homeshield as an upgrade to Homecare (which is how it was advertised), but when I found out it was an annual $130 per yr su
HomeShield
1Helpful
521Views
0Replies
I have a router between my ISP and my Deco XE75 mesh. I have the Deco mesh set to AP mode as I only need wireless devices to get IPs from the upstream router. Does Homeshield Security+ provide anythin
HomeShield
By Jiggs · Latest post 2023-12-25 07:14:25 by David-TP
0Helpful
112Views
1Replies
A few months ago I subscribed to Home Shield Pro and as soon as I did, new software was installed on my main Deco. I know how to activate it or turn it on or off. And I know how to stop the subscripti
HomeShield
By RichBrito · Latest post 2023-12-05 20:30:28 by RichBrito
0Helpful
429Views
2Replies
I have tried unsuccessfully to figure out why my download speed is 10 up to 50 mpps while my upload is 450- 600 mbps. Many hours before and after I spent about 4 or 5 hours with Deco support. Finally
HomeShieldBandwidth Control/QoS
By RichBrito · Latest post 2023-11-22 16:42:07 by RichBrito
1Helpful
276Views
3Replies