Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

I can't, for the life of me, get the EasyMesh set up so that my WiFi network extends seamlessly instead of having it set as a different network. I can't find any specific posts here or on AT&T about c
EasyMesh
By 5YearWinter · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
56Views
1Replies
I have asked chat support at TP link but they do not have any information on when this product is going to be released. I just purchased the BE9300 and it is working great. I have a dead spot room at
OneMeshEasyMesh
0Helpful
55Views
0Replies
I've got TP-Link Archer AX55 router and TP-Link RE315 range extender configured as an EasyMesh network. I've got a Raspberry PI wirelessy connected to the RE315 in the network. When I connect to a web
EasyMesh
0Helpful
74Views
0Replies
I had 2 RE300 and an RE315 as my one mesh network. When I added the RE715X, it now shows a the only item in my Easy Mesh and the extenders show up as clients. I loaded each RE300 again and finally got
OneMeshEasyMesh
0Helpful
97Views
0Replies
I have reset the device and rebooted the router but it still shows it is connecting to 5ghz. Can you advise what is actually happening?
OneMeshAccess Point ModeEasyMesh
By Alan03 · Latest post 2024-01-12 08:08:47 by terziyski
0Helpful
144Views
3Replies
Just to confirm, Ethernet Backhaul is working properly with Easymesh on the RE315 range extender running RE315(US)_V1.6_1.0.30 Build 230919 firmware. Paired up to main router with no issue, however ke
EasyMesh
By Sean-M
1Helpful
144Views
0Replies
Tplink used to be great, but now they are terrible. I keep buying new stuff to keep up with the new tech and it just keeps getting worse. Tplink can't seem to handle wifi6 AT ALL and they are pushing
OneMeshFirmware UpdateRoamingEasyMesh
By Smakmauz · Latest post 2024-01-06 23:33:09 by Smakmauz
1Helpful
387Views
2Replies
Hey there! Just wondering about DHCP settings on a mesh network. I have an AX55 router with a few different range extenders (RE500X, RE715X) all set up as a mesh network. The main router has the DHCP
OneMeshEasyMeshDHCP
0Helpful
194Views
0Replies
Hello, This is all very new to me. We have an outbuilding studio that I need to have wifi in. I have an Archer AX55 router and I added a RE450 extender and created an easy mesh network. I now have wif
EasyMeshOneMesh
By JPK63
0Helpful
115Views
0Replies