Adapters

TP-Link Wi-Fi adapters provide you a more flexible way to join the wireless network. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Adapters.
Adapters

Tags

I had a TL-WN725N that was working fine on a legacy Windows computer. Had the hard drive replaced, and now cannot get it to work. There is no power light - it does have it on other computers, and the
Windows 11BluetoothLinux DriverMAC Driver
By Ohiostar · Latest post 11 hours ago by terziyski
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
Hi, i got me an Archer T3U for a Mac OS Ventura 13.3 but the software doesn't let me to install. (the process stops at INSTALLATION) Error Message: This Package is INCOMPATIBLE with this version of Ma
MAC DriverVentura 3.13
By ABN3R · Latest post 2023-04-04 00:57:00 by Carl
10Helpful
1235Views
1Replies
The company behind TP Link really needs to get their act together. First of all, I have a T3U Plus. The "Plus" model isn't even available to select when I started this thread for what model I have. Mo
MAC Driver
5Helpful
439Views
0Replies
I bought this adapter for the sole for two reasons, 1) because your products are reasonably good and 2) because it said it was compatible with mac. When I live in the year 2022, and this adapter looks
MAC Driver
By AwfulCitizen · Latest post 2022-07-20 19:20:40 by Carl
2Helpful
1201Views
1Replies
Hello, Trying to install the Dual Band USB driver for the AC600 on a MacPro. Getting the normal warning from Apple as far as not being approved vendor... How can that be with all the products this com
MAC Driver
0Helpful
262Views
0Replies