Tapo Smart Cameras

Welcome to the official forum module for Tapo Smart Cameras! Tapo Cameras make it easier than ever to keep an eye on your home, no matter where you are We welcome you to create a new post if you need help understanding what your camera is capable of, what camera would best fit your home, or how automations can make you more comfortable at home.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Does TP-Link have any app I can use to view all my cameras on my windows based computer? I do not not have or pay for cload storage. Just want to be able to view and control my cameras on my laptop or
By Sgerber · Latest post 2 weeks ago by churlock
1Helpful
98Views
2Replies
When viewing video there is a button for Video Summary. When I select it it goes to a new screen and Your day Summarized but the Get Started button is faded and can't be selected. Is there something I
Tapo Care
0Helpful
53Views
0Replies
How do i turn off the night mode light on my C110 ? I have my camera next to a window and in the night all i see is a reflection of the light from the camera.
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
The functionality of this camera has everything that I want, except it doesn't work with google home, despite saying very prominently on the box that it "works with google home". Am I missing somethin
By Evbart
0Helpful
51Views
0Replies
My C425 faces the front of the house and the street. The mailbox was constantly being identified as "Pet" so I created a privacy zone around it but it still occasionally detects a "Pet". When I get a
Motion Detection / Activity Zones
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies
One of my cameras plays just fine, but the other camera the screen is half black. I have tried swapping batteries. cleaning the lens, going through the settings and making sure there are no zones set
0Helpful
49Views
0Replies
Does the Tapo C100 send alerts through the app for sound events (same idea as motion alerts)? If not can someone recommend a device that will provide that? I am trying to get alerts for let's say a sm
0Helpful
37Views
0Replies
My new Tapo camera is not detecting and storing any movements. But if I'm looking the live stream at the same time, then it is detecting the movement. So it seems that some wakeup motion detection is
By hokpe · Latest post 2024-04-02 12:59:44 by tomstt
0Helpful
231Views
4Replies
Is there a way to set Activity Zones for Person detection? The problem is my D130 doorbell detects people walking by on the sidewalk even with the sensitivity set to the lowest (1). If I try to switch
Motion Detection / Activity ZonesAmazon Alexa
By craigify · Latest post 2024-03-31 16:55:15 by craigify
0Helpful
249Views
10Replies
I keep putting the camera model in but it keeps disappearing.
0Helpful
46Views
0Replies