Apps and Integrations

This section is for discussions related to the Kasa App.
Apps and Integrations

Label

Last Week, the Tapo app received its major 3.0 app update! This update brought a streamlined design, new automations, widgets, and even compatibility for some Kasa Devices. Ready to Meet the Tapo 3.0
By Riley_S · Latest post 20 hours ago by Riley_S
3Helpful
805Views
3Replies
What is Geofencing? Kasa Geofencing is a location-based service that creates a virtual boundary around a specific geographic area. When a mobile device enters or exits this virtual boundary, it trigge
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Number1Ears
0Helpful
1675Views
0Replies
Announcing Two-Factor Authentication for Kasa Users We have started to roll out two-factor authentication for our Kasa accounts. This means that, when enabled, a new device signing in with TP-Link ID
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-08-01 03:03:39 by Solla-topee
11Helpful
1865Views
10Replies
New Kasa App Launching! Hey Kasa Users! Yes, You! We have some huge news for everyone regarding our Kasa platform! TP-Link has released a completely redesigned version of the Kasa app, bringing much-r
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-30 09:27:22 by ali123ali
11Helpful
5530Views
16Replies
Ready to Meet the New Tapo 3.0 App? We are extremely excited to announce the latest major app update for Tapo. This update brings a streamlined design and experience, new automation modes, widgets, gr
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-11-12 19:25:18 by 6VB
4Helpful
2743Views
14Replies
Matter: The Next Big Step for Smart Devices Over the next few months, you may start hearing a lot more about new technologies that will change smart homes forever. This is a result of the Matter Proto
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-12-16 17:27:54 by Riley_S
4Helpful
5200Views
8Replies
I got your camera because I have a sleep disorder and am trying to capture video of the sleep events for my doctor. I need the ability to view the video stream, fast-forward or rewind the stream (whil
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
As the subject suggests, all Kasa devices are unresponsive on Alexa after I linked Tapo to Kasa app. All Tapo only devices work correctly. I cannot unlink Kasa or relink to Alexa. Nightmare. Help!
By CuriousF · Latest post 3 weeks ago by CuriousF
8Helpful
69Views
4Replies
When logging into the Kasa app all my devices (switches and smart plugs) were gone. There was nothing there. I added two devices but the previous devices are not in the app. None of the rooms that I h
By Sethmo
0Helpful
57Views
0Replies
I would like to use the Kasa App from Apple Car Play on my 2024 Ford F250 with Sync4, to controll my lights from my truck. All my tp-link lights work great from my iPhone, but clicking a button on my
By BobCal2000 · Latest post 2024-03-06 04:57:59 by BobCal2000
0Helpful
126Views
3Replies