Phone or Tablet offline Message-Galaxy S7 App every time enter app. Photo of issue attached.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Phone or Tablet offline Message-Galaxy S7 App every time enter app. Photo of issue attached.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-09-05 20:55:20
Model : Deco M5

Hardware Version : Just updated today.

Firmware Version :

ISP :

App version 1.2.8

This has been doing this for a long time. Everytime I go into the app after some time a day or so, I am greeted with this Error. I have to manually hard/close app and reopen. I have about 50 other apps on my phone and none of the others do this. I just makes the app very frustrating when trying access the app. The app works fine after I reopen it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Phone or Tablet offline Message-Galaxy S7 App every time enter app. Photo of issue attached.
2017-09-06 16:47:29
I encounter similar popup sometime, only when the network cahnges, that is switching from wifi to mobile data. But I can click on Rtry button to make it run again. Don't have to close and repon the app.

Options
Re:Phone or Tablet offline Message-Galaxy S7 App every time enter app. Photo of issue attached.
2017-09-07 22:39:30
I just have no other apps that do this every day/ time I go in and out of my wifi. I retry does not seem to work for me, have to force close. I am running Nougat OS.
Options
2017-09-12 18:40:14
My phone is Huawei P9 - Android 7.0. It seems OK. How about your other phones?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1004

Replies: 3