Deco is changing the LAN IP address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-08 00:20:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have two PC's on my LAN that backup one another's files. I use Unison for this and it requires the LAN IP address of the other PC. After a failure this morning where the Deco blinked red, the LAN IP addresses changed. This also effects my firewall that also allows access from a specific LAN IP address. Is there a way to make the IP address permanent? I do not have this problem with my other routers. This is the first time I have had my Deco blink red in the two weeks I have had it but will be a pain if this occurs with every problem.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco is changing the LAN IP address
2017-10-08 04:10:07
This may be my error. At the time I set this lan up I had these two pc's both wired and wireless. I have them Ethernet connected to satellite Deco's. I may have used the wireless lan ip address for my backups and then disabled wireless on my pc's two days ago. This thread can be closed. If it happens again I will repost.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 784

Replies: 1

Related Articles