Archer C50 Wireless HP printer does not show up in attached devices list

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-10-19 00:19:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've recently acquired an Archer C50 router. My HP Officejet 4650 attaches to the router as normal and displays the IP, MAC and network name on its display panel. However when I go into the C50's web interface the printer's IP is not displayed. I run Linux Mint and use HPLIP to attach printers. The connection wizard runs normally and locates the printer (wired), but cannot locate the printer when it tries to connect wirelessly. If I connect the printer to my TP-Link Extender its IP appears in the C50's attached devices list and the printer attaches wirelessly and works as advertised. However I need to set a static IP address for the printer and can't do this on the extender.

What's wrong here? Why doesn't the printer show in attached devices?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C50 Wireless HP printer does not show up in attached devices list
2017-10-19 14:12:22
You can set static IP on the printer itself
On the C50 page, your printer may recognized as an wireless /wired clients, not a printer.
If the printer get a correct IP address and can print ok, I think that is not a problem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1174

Replies: 1

Related Articles