C7 Behind Pace 5268AC Uverse Setup Failure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-26 12:01:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HelloI set up my dad's new Archer C7 v4.0 behind his Uverse 5268Ac modem per instructions on the ATT website. I then plugged his desktop ethernet into the C7, and navigate to tplinkwifi.net , and get the "create password" prompt. I enter [##xxxx##] (numbers, letters both capital and lower, and a symbol), get the green checkmark, and click the "let's go" or however it is worded. It then throws up a "Login Failure" error every time.

Have tried the iOS Tether app, different browsers, my laptop, etc, no change. Also tried to hold in the reset (per Quick Start reset to factory instructions) until the power LED blinked, let it reboot, still same error. LED's showing that the Internet is connected, wifi on, but still same results. No info in the Quick Start guide, nor the manual that I downloaded from TP Link. There is not a wizard available for easy setup with this model. Anyone have any ideas? it is brand new, out of the original box, just delivered today by Amazon. Sorry to ask, I did try to search some through the forum for an answer, but am headed home Monday 1000 miles away so I have got to get this done ASAP. Thank you all, I genuinely appreciate the help.
Options