Galaxy S8 constantly disconnected from 3 different TP-Link routers, but not others

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Galaxy S8 constantly disconnected from 3 different TP-Link routers, but not others

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-08 09:11:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have 3 TP-Link routers, two TL-WRT740N's and one AC1900 (Archer C9 dual band), in two different locations. I also have other routers at these two locations.

My Galaxy S8 phone has no problems connecting and staying connected to other routers, and speed is good, but for the TP-Link routers, when I connect to them it connects, then immediately says Wi-Fi Disconnected.

Since the C9 is dual band, I'm able to stay connected to the 5G band on that router, but speed is so slow that it is unusable.

I've searched other forums and tried all other suggestions (like disabling IPv6, and disabling bluetooth scanning on the phone), but none have worked so far.

Would appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks.
Options