Where's My TP-Share?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Where's My TP-Share?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Where's My TP-Share?
Where's My TP-Share?
2017-12-13 16:26:36
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I'm hoping someone on this forum an enlighten me.

I recently bought a TP-Link Archer C1200 router which is bridged with a Frontier router. I have three computers connected wirelessly and one computer wired. Attached to the router's USB port is an external hard drive which I use to share photos, docs, etc. When I open Windows Explorer on any of my computers connected wirelessly, TP-Share is listed among my Network connections (i.e., My Workgroup, or Network Neighborhood for the historians in the group...). However, when I check Network on my wired computer, it's not there. I've checked the USB settings on the router. I've checked the connection on the wired computer. I've moved the ethernet cable to a different port. Nothing seems to work.

So, if anyone has any idea on what I can do, I would really appreciate the input.

Thanks!
Options
1 Reply
Re:Where's My TP-Share?
2017-12-15 17:18:55
You would better contact tplink via mail.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 553

Replies: 1

Related Articles