Issue with AC1750 (Archer c7 V2) router and apple devices / logging into to www.office.com

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Issue with AC1750 (Archer c7 V2) router and apple devices / logging into to www.office.com

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-16 07:02:46
Model : Archer C7

Hardware Version : Archer C7 v2 00000000

Firmware Version : 3.15.2 Build 170525 Rel.37571n

ISP : Adams Cable???

Ok this is a bit strange. It happens only on my Macbook and my iPhone 6s+. PC's are fine....wireless or plugged in.

When I go to www.office.com and click (or tap) the Sign In button, it just hangs. Doesn't matter which browser I use. Even the Outlook App for IOS won't let me setup an account. Doesn't matter if I'm on wireless or using a network cable (on my MacBook), it always hangs after pressing the Sign In button. (hangs as in doesn't advance to the next page). I also tested by removing the router and it works fine.

My Router is the AC 1750 Archer c7 v2 with the latest firmware available.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Issue with AC1750 (Archer c7 V2) router and apple devices / logging into to www.office.com
2017-12-17 03:37:55
bit of a strange one.....you do have a M$ Account / Hotmail setup right?

I am not an Apple guy so can't really help just wanted to point out I am using the C7 V2 Beta Firmware here , even though I don't have the "Killer NIC Issue" , it is much more stable , I am not having to reboot the Router every 2 days now ...more like once a week...

http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?94180-Archer-C7-router-crashed-by-Dell-laptop-with-Killer-adapter&p=195886&viewfull=1#post195886
Options
Re:Issue with AC1750 (Archer c7 V2) router and apple devices / logging into to www.office.com
2017-12-19 04:50:01

Kbird wrote

bit of a strange one.....you do have a M$ Account / Hotmail setup right?

Doesn't matter. I just go to www.office.com and click the setup button. Could use any browser. Even one that I've never visited that page before with. Once I click the "Sign In" button, the loading bar will move a little and stay there and it never advances to the sign in page....which should happen in seconds. I can produce the exact same results on my MacBook and my iPhone. Windows PC's work fine using both wireless internet and a network cable.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1131

Replies: 2