Archer C9: Cannot access web management console

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-29 03:23:19
Model : Archer C9

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 3.17.0 Build 20161008 Rel.64225n

ISP : AT&T

My router works fine (no problem with any devices), but at some point it goes into the mode when I cannot access the web management page. I try the DNS name (tplinkwifi.net), the LAN IP address (192.168.0.1), the WAN IP address (whatever it is), try it using different browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome), from different PCs, and in all cases I get the same errors about the site not being accessible (although, as I said, in all other respects it keeps serving all mys devices fine). Once I hard reboot the router, it immediately starts working and keeps working for a few days. Any idea what might be causing this? (If it matters, I run the router in the DMZPlus mode with the ATA&T's Pace 5268ac modem/router combo.) Thanks.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C9: Cannot access web management console
2017-12-29 17:35:27
It seems that your router management page process crashes, maybe you can simply your network topology to see whether it is related to other devices.
Options
2017-12-30 05:44:41
Hmm, I'm not sure how I can simplify the topology (if "simplify" is what you meant). AT&T does not allow third party modems, so I'm stuck with their Pace of crap thing, and the only way to use a third party router is by setting it to run in the DMZPlus mode, which I did.
Options
2017-12-30 21:57:35
Options