Archer C8 - Constant Web Console Connection Timeout on 1 of 3 computers?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-01 05:38:11
Model : Acher C8

Hardware Version : 1

Firmware Version : 4.0.0

ISP : Comcast

I can connect to the Web Console via my browser under Windows 7 perfectly on 2 out of my 3 computers, but on the other computer (my most important one), every attempt always times out. I've tried it with 3 different browsers (Firefox, Opera, and Chrome), but they all time out. I used to have access control enabled, but when I ran into this I disabled it, but it made no difference. I've disabled all security software and firewalls, but no dice.

I've just replaced the motherboard on this third computer, so I was aware that the MAC Address had changed. But from one of the computers that can access the router web page I updated every MAC address and IP entry to the correct values. I've rebooted both the computer and the router many times, but this one Windows 7 computer still always times out. The "ipconfig /all" command confirms that I have the correct new MAC address, and from the other computers I can see that the router settings match the new MAC address & IP settings.

What can I try next?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C8 - Constant Web Console Connection Timeout on 1 of 3 computers?
2018-01-05 12:40:54
Bump
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 343

Replies: 1

Related Articles